The Starfish Canada is searching for Canada's Top 25 Environmentalists Under 25.
The Starfish Canada's Top 25 Environmentalists Under 25 Magazine showcases the 25 finalists from 2016. This year's magazine showcases the stories and histories behind those creating change across Canada.
All proceeds directly fund The Starfish Canada's programming to assist youth in understanding and amplifying the environmental issues they're most passionate about.
Le magazine du Top 25 des environnementalistes de moins de 25 ans de The Starfish Canada met en valeur les 25 finalistes de 2016. Le magazine de cette année partage les histoires derrière ces créations de changement à travers le Canada.
Tous les fonds recueillis serviront au financement de la programmation de The Starfish Canada pour assister les jeunes dans la compréhension et l’amplification des enjeux environnementaux par lesquels ils sont le plus passionnés.
The Starfish Canada’s Top 25 Environmentalists Under 25 program recognizes and rewards young Canadian leaders creating positive environmental change in their local communities. By showcasing these individuals, we hope to inspire other Canadian youth to become leaders in their local communities.
How it Works
- Nominate a friend, family member, colleague, or someone you know about online by March 20.
- We'll review every application and short-list candidates for 15-minute interviews. We'll provide nominees with the questions in advance. If the nominee is under 16, they are welcome to be interviewed with a parent or guardian present.
- Our adjudication panel will pick 25 finalists that will be on our list this year. Based on feedback from previous years, the list won't be ranked.
- Each finalist will be featured online and in our Top 25 magazine for 2016.
- We'll have a finale event in May 2016 in Vancouver to celebrate and all finalists are welcome to attend.
Past recipients include scientists, gardeners, outdoor recreationists, entrepreneurs who initiated green businesses, and volunteers who sit on the Board of Directors for local non-profit groups. Nominate a friend, family member or colleague by March 20.
All nominators will be put into a draw for prize packs from various community sponsors.
To see all recipients, order last year's magazine or pre-order a copy of this year's edition.